If you don't want anything to change... DON'T PRAY!!
But, according to the Lord's good mercy, I have been offered, and accepted, a full time teaching position at West Central High School in Rocky Mountain House, starting MONDAY.
I will be travelling down to meet the staff and see the school on Friday, and make a partial move into a bedroom provided by another teacher in the school on Monday. Preparations for the beginning of the new semester will be aided by my new "mentor", and classes begin on Thursday, January 31st.
It's as official as it gets. I'm a High School English Teacher!
There are a lot of technical hurdles to get over (moving, transfering utilities, finding a place to live in RMH) in addition to the stresses and learning curve of having my own first classroom. I crave your prayers as I begin to walk (rather, sprint) this new journey.
Love,
Jessica
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Moving!
at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment