Thursday, February 01, 2007

ART 311: Art Process in Oil Painting

Christmas in August 2006 all the way to post-Christmas, now January 31, 2007... what a lot of fun and loving can happen in seven months!

I have two goals in posting this blog... one, to try out this new "blogger" thing (looks pretty cool so far), and post some photos of my most recent art for the sake of family and friends who are asking to see it. :) Thanks for supporting me! I'll try to get photos of some of last semester's work up soon, but until then, here's the newest additions to my artistic portfolio!

ART 311: Art Process in Oil Painting
Project I: Still Life in a Plastic Bag
Baby Shoes I - Oil on Masonite (12" x 18")

Project I: Still Life in a Plastic Bag
Baby Shoes II - Oil on Canvas (12" x 18")

Project II: Interior Studies
Studio I - Oil on Masonite (12" x 12")

Project II: Interior Studies

Studio II - Oil on Canvas (12" x 18")

Project II: Interior Studies
Studio III - Oil on Canvas (24" x 36")

Project II: Interior Studies

Rutherford Library I - Oil on Masonite (12" x 18")

Project II: Interior Studies

Rutherford II - Oil on Canvas (12" x 18")

0 comments: